Pooh-J - Day 6 Solo



Pooh-J, however you might spell his name, has continued his drinking this morning. We had one bottle yesterday evening, with peanuts and raisins. He drank the lion's share - I hardly felt a buzz. Now, after breakfast, he insists on calling me Michael Jackson. I ignore him, while the others laugh it up. It is time to leave. I may be in th evalley to the west on the map. That would explain the mountains on either side of the ger. Yesterday, the old man with the belly scar (with the jolly fat woman) at the branch in the road pointed me along the river. I followed his advice, and then veered to the west. Best to keep the map handy, so as to check the route.

The drunk has said good-bye, but he is finishing his bottle of vodka. Now the tall neighbor has arrived. He is probably 6 foot 2, nearly as tall as the ger.

No comments:

Post a Comment